PROGRAM and PREPAID HOURS PROGRAM
The two ways to lower your hourly rate:
A) REFERRALS: A $10 credit per hour, applied to future invoices, for all
full-rate hours worked for the first year at new customers that you
refer to us.
B) PREPAY: A $20 credit per hour for prepaid full-rate hours.
These two reductions cannot be used simultaneously.
A few general rules apply:
1. These policies are subject to immediate change if we determine that
there is some form of abuse or loop-hole that someone tries to take
advantage of. The goal here is to help our customers, not put Ed in the
poor house nor get him on Prosac.
2. Due to unmanageable complexity, there is no room for exceptions nor
personalizations of these policies.
3. All dates are based on the based on the actual PAID date for when the
invoice is fully paid.
4. FULL_RATE HOURS: Cost reduction opportunities apply ONLY to hours
that have been billed at 100% charge at $120. Granularity is quarter
5.Credits are applied 1-for-1 as new hours are invoiced. Example: If a
referral pays an invoice that is $480 for 4 hours at 100% and $120 in
such a way as to earn you the REFERRAL credit of 4 x $10, then you have
an invoice a few days later for 2 x $120, that newer invoice will
receive 2 of the $10 credits for a total of $20. The remaining $20 of
credit will wait until the next invoice.
6. Credits are ONLY available if your account is in good standing. If
you have outstanding late balances, you can neither earn nor use